Call for Papers UA Reloaded 20 is now open!
The call for papers is running until January 17, 2020!
Think you have what it takes to be a speaker at UA Reloaded 20? We KNOW you do. Just pick a topic you're passionate about and share it with your User Assistance peers. This is your time to shine!
Sample topic ideas
We are looking for proposals for presentations and/or workshops in the following areas:
- AR Applications
- Social Media
Types of submissions accepted
- Presentations: 30-40 minutes, including questions and answers.
- Workshops: 1.5 hours, including setup. These must be interactive, hands-on workshops for participants. Long presentations are not acceptable.
How to submit your proposal
Follow this link to submit your proposal for a workshop session or presentation.
Please use the following guidelines when submitting a proposal:
- Login to the Conference Tool, or create an account if this is the first time you submit a proposal for a paper. To create an account, provide name, e-mail address, and select a password.
- Click Conference-Tool (box in the top right of the web page) followed by a click on Management of Lectures. The conference tool opens.
- Click Speaker / My Contributions. If you have submitted proposals before, they now appear.
- Click New Contribution, and select the conference for which you submit the presentation: tcworld India 2020.
- A new contribution appears in the My Contributions table.
- Add a title, short summary, and a more detailed keyword outline for your contribution proposal.
- Select the subject area of your proposal, whether you apply for a presentation slot, a workshop or a tutorial, and select the level of your target audience.
- Add your contact information and a short bio about your experience.
- If applicable, add an additional speaker, by clicking Add Speaker.
- (Optional) Click Save to save your work for later.
- The title and speaker name(s) of your contribution are added to the My Contributions table.
- To edit a saved entry, login to the Conference-Tool, select the contribution in the My Contributions table, and edit your proposal.
- IMPORTANT: Click Submit to submit your contribution.
- WARNING: It is not possible to edit a contribution after it is submitted.