In this interactive and hands-on workshop we’ll look at strategies for identifying and developing creative user assistance solutions for your users with limited resources and finances. You’ll learn how to better understand your users, generate new ideas for helping them, and turn these ideas into prototypes which you can present to decision-makers and other stakeholders.
We’ll look at:
- the different types of innovation and how they affect you, your company, and your users,
- the step-by-step process of designing a user assistance innovation project,
- how to find potential users so you can carry out meaningful research,
- turning user insights into concrete ideas,
- different tools and methods for creating prototypes,
- validating your ideas and presenting them to stakeholders.